Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Double Page Spread: Inspiration

These are existing double page spreads that I have drawn my inspiration from.



 I thought this double page was very effective as I liked the way there is a column on the right which is a different colour to the rest of the page. I thought this worked very well as it makes it stand out.
I thought this double page spread is effective as I like the way there is one picture on one half of the page. I also like the way the headline is written, the way it is two different and I like the way the words are different sizes.








I thought this double page spread is also effective as it, too, has one page for a picture and I like the way the page is very bland. It shows that less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment