My first double page spread looked quite bland and boring, I decided to make it look more appealing to the eye by adding a few speech bubbles highlighting important quotes mention throughout the text. I also added another text column mentioning who the person in my own photographs is and why she is dressed as Beetlejuice.
This is my second double page spread. I have added a speech bubble and some more text underneath the photographs which explains why there is a girl dressed as Beetlejuice. I thought it still looked bare and quite unprofessional so I decided to add another speech bubble with more relevant information and change the speech bubble to ones which could match my subject better and add a box around my text underneath my own photographs so as it matches matches my chosen subject and doesn't look quite out of place.
This is my third design of my double page spread. I changed the speech bubble to one which matches the theme of my double page spread as it is darker and I have also added a box around my separate text box so it blends in better and looks like it belongs there. However, I still felt like there needed to be a pattern in the background to make it look less plain and more like Tim Burtons style.
No comments:
Post a Comment