Wednesday, 20 November 2013
Lady Rainicorn Logo
This is a logo I designed for my ride idea at Paultons Park. I chose to feature Lady Raincorn as she is one of our main characters, as she is the rollercoaster cart. I chose to use this style of font because it is quite plain and simple and wouldn't distract from the main focus: Lady Rainicorn. I also chose this colour for the font as it too is plain and uninteresting and wouldn't distract from the bright colours of Lady Rainicorn. I used the pen tool to create the movements and curves of the text by drawing the path for the text to type across. I then selected the type on a path tool in Photoshop. I chose to create the text in this way as it creates an illusion that the text is moving freely and weightlessly which is the message that our ride is trying to send.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment