Wednesday, 20 November 2013

David Bowie Layout using InDesign

For this exercise we were asked to create a mock up poster advertising a subject of my choice. I chose David Bowie. I planned four designs on paper and chose this one as i think the use of his Lightening Bolt style stood out as opposed to the other three designs. I firstly used the pen tool to create the first red lightening bolt then made another and made this one blue and put it slightly to the left of the first one to create his red/ blue lightening look. I then used the arched pen tool to create the close eyes and then, using the pen again, wrote 'David Bowie' and adjusted the positioning of the text. I then made three columns of text adjusted the positioning until I was happy with where abouts it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment